Friday, January 27, 2012

Lily Update

So I’m way late on this post (again) but I took lily to the Dr 2 weeks ago for her one year check up and she was in the 75th percentile for her height and the 25th percentile for her weight (19.5 lbs). She is so much fun these days! Here is a little bit about Lily at one year old.
she talks ALL the time She says hi, mom, dad, dog, hot, yum and night night and a ton of other things in her Lily language.
She doesn’t say yes or no but if you ask her a question she will shake her head yes or no.. This just started the other day and I love it.
She walks everywhere now and is even starting to run (SCARY).
She claps and waves
She loves to read, especially her book with textures in it. She brings it to me to read to her 50 times a day.
She LOVEs to eat and will eat almost anything you give her.
She has 8 teeth, four on top and four on the bottom. 
She’s happy almost all the time
She has recently become somewhat of a ham and when there is a room full of people she likes to show off.
She says hi to everyone she sees and if you are looking the other direction she will walk up so she is in front of your face, tilt her head to the side and say hi again. It’s VERY cute!
She dances and sings which is hilarious.
She loves to be tickled and attacked.
She still doesn’t sleep well. She gets up between 1 and 3 times a night.
She used to give hugs and kisses but is just way to busy for that now, in fact if you try to kiss her she’ll push your face away. I could probably go on forever because I’m so in love with her but I’ll spare you. But I will say that I’m thankful everyday for having such a sweet and happy little girl. She makes being a mom very easy.



1 comment:

  1. Oh she is so cute! Sounds like such a little ham. Love it! She's adorable! And your Hawaii trip sounds amazing. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete