Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nov - Dec 2011

So I have been really slacking on posting but December was a CRAZY month for us. Between Whit’s Birthday, my birthday, Little ladies birthday and the big vacation I don’t think I’ve sat down for a month!! So this will be just one long crazy post. First off my sister Whitney turned 20 on November 5th which is completely crazy and makes me feel like an old lady! We had a little get together at my house for her with our family and a few of her friends. It was lots of fun and I think she really enjoyed it.
Haha look at that face!


Enjoying the B-day decorations!

On the 15th of December, one day before Lily turned one she decided to take her first step. It was so amazing. She was standing there and you could tell by the look on her face she was thinking about it. Luckily Kalae and I were both standing right there and saw the entire thing go down. She took about 4 steps and collapsed into my arms in laughter. It was seriously one of the most exciting and precious moments of my entire life. I think I called everyone I know to tell them. Later that night she took a few more steps
 She's actually holding onto something in this pictures but it's the only one I have of her semi-walking :)

 
Lily turned ONE on the 16th! I would say I can’t believe she is one already but it’s been so long now that the shock of it has worn off. We had a little birthday party for her on the Saturday the 17th and her Grandpa Roy brought the kids down so they could spend her birthday with her which was soooo nice. It would not have been the same without them! She loved eating the cake but was not really interested in opening her gifts. After she opened the first (I opened the first one) she was only interested in playing with her new toy and could not have cared less about opening the rest. Luckily we had Alia there to open all her gifts and sweet Cobe to read all of her cards! Everything turned out perfectly, Lily was happy through the whole thing and as soon as everyone left she laid down and took a long nap which gave me time to clean up.




 This is the best picture EVER!



No comments:

Post a Comment