So I am finally finally posting in my poor, sad, neglected blog :). Working full time, taking care of little lady, the house and now the yard overwhelmed me momentarily. However, the sunshine has energized me and I'm back on track!! My sisters and I took Lily to see the Easter Bunny on Saturday and it was HILARIOUS! As soon as she looked over and saw him she hit the ground running!!! She went right up to him held her hands up for him to pick her up and sat and hugged and pet him for a few minutes. She was IN LOVE! After we snapped a few (crappy) photos she blew him kisses and sadly told him goodbye.
I swear she was much more excited than she looks in this picture!
Sunday morning she opened her Easter basket. She got a book a couple toys and some chocolate and yogurt covered raisins, which she loved.
You'll have to excuse our blurry pictures in this post. They were all taken with my phone as daddy's nice camera is reserved for the really important stuff like skateboarding and videos of himself shaving.
Eating frosting from the mixer paddle. I think she liked it.
This is the only picture I took during dinner, which is funny because I cleaned our entire patio put out potted plants, vases of tulips, set a beautiful table out in the sunshine, made a big yummy dinner and dessert and by then end of all that I was too tired to do anything but sit and feed my face lol there's always next year! Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I did mine. I PROMISE I will be posting more often. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment