This past week was a little crazy but so much fun. Roy and Denie brought the kids down over Memorial weekend. They took us out to dinner every night they were here. They always spoil us. They also spent all day Monday helping us do yard work and trim trees, which I’m sure wasn’t their first choice of things to do on their day off but it was really nice to get the garden planted and the trees trimmed and we REALLY appreciated it. We spent the week hanging out around the house with the kids trying to soak up the warm weather as much as possible (since its been raining and cold all this week). We walked to the park, roasted marshmallows, played basketball and my mom came over and had a picnic in the backyard with the kids and Kalae while I was at work. On Friday we took them to the arcade which was actually a lot of fun. Lily loved the bright lights and loud noises and I had fun playing ski-ball with Alia. After that we came home and had a “party” which just means we had late night ice-cream sundaes. Saturday, my sister Whitney came with us to a park my boss had told me about with a huge playground, climbing walls, water toys and gigantic instruments for the kids to play. It was one of the coolest parks I’ve ever been to and we had tons of fun. The kids wanted to take Madison with us but there were too many kids and she is a little too old and grouchy so on Saturday evening we met Whit at the park next to our house and let the beagles run around while Kale and Cobe played baseball. Sunday Kalae made us a big breakfast and then drove the kids back. It was such a beautiful day that my mom, Whit and I decided to take the beagles to the park again and I took some pics of Lily in her adorable little sun hat. Such a cutie! We had such a fun week and can’t wait to see the kids again.








LOoks like fun. So is your mom living in boise too?
ReplyDelete