Lily turned six months old last Thursday. I can’t believe it’s already been six months. It went by so quickly and it seems like she changes so much every day. She’s such a happy baby. She rarely cries and smiles and laughs all the time especially when she’s tired. That’s my favorite because I can make her laugh and laugh and laugh. She sits up on her own but only for a few seconds. She’s almost crawling. She can crawl backwards and in circles but hasn’t quite gotten the hang of crawling forward yet. She eats and loves everything we’ve let her try so far: Bananas, peas, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, peaches and those little Gerber puff things (I took a video of her trying them for the first time, its hilarious. I’ll post it next week). We’ve also been giving her a sippy cup with water this past week and she loves it. She loves bouncing in her little activity center and her newest thing is GROWLING… Strange, I know but sooooo funny!!! She has such a huge personality for such a little girl. She makes me smile and laugh constantly. I’m in such awe of her that even at when I’ve been up with her 5 times already just seeing her sweet little face and her chubby little cheeks makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment