I’m a little late on this post but Lily turned 9 months on September 16th and we took her to the Dr for her check up on the 20th.I can’t believe she’s NINE months old already. The time has gone by so fast. She is such an amazing little girl, so happy and funny. Here are a few things she’s been doing lately
- She claps, waves and gives kisses
- She has finally learned the proper way to crawl instead of that break dance, tummy role crawl she’s been doing for the last couple months.
- She pulls herself up on things and walks along furniture.
- She sleeps!!!!! FINALLY she’s sleeping four or five hours at a time.
- She says dada, yeah and hi.
- She LOVES to eat baby and people food and will yell at you if you’re feeding her too slow.
- She has two teeth on bottom and I’m pretty sure her top two are about to pop through because her gums are pretty swollen.
She weighs 17 lbs and is 27 inches long both in the 24th percentile. She’s such a sweet girl and so much fun to be around. I miss her like crazy every day while I'm at work but I think it's such a special thing that she gets to be with her dad all day. There is nothing cuter in this world than opening the front door and seeing those two on the floor playing!!!

I haven't checked on your blog in a while. Lily is adorable. I love all her dark hair. And Your grandma, she lives in Arkansas? Wow so much changes. I always loved her and Your mom. You look so petty and so happy. I'M so happy for You. Oh and yay with the sleeping! Maybe by the time she's one she will sleep 12 hours for you. Little beasts!
ReplyDelete